Tuesday 4 February 2014

The power of eyebrows!

Hey guys!

People don't necessarily realise the power of eyebrows.  As people get older their eyebrows begn to fade and so pale eyebrows naturally make you look older. It also washes out your face making you look very pale.  My beautician Debbie, at Angelite in Kenninghall, said this to me when I was having my eyebrows waxed and that perfect eyebrows define your face and make you look younger.  I put this theory to the test on my nan, val, and I must say, it makes her look about five years younger!  I only have one picture of her without makeup and unfortunately it's not a Particularly good picture, you'll see what I mean, but I took a picture of her after and she looks great! I did her makeup apart from the eyebrows (lol) and my mum, who is the owner of www.anjis-blog.blogspot.com, did the eyebrows. (Please follow her x) what do you think? Have you got any eyebrow tips?  Comment below!






No comments :

Post a Comment