Wednesday 26 February 2014

7 deadly sins tag!

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? 

This nail polish is about the size of my thumb (it's tiny) and it's soooo cute! I got it free with a magazine and it's from Barry M so I was like "bargain!!" I absoloutely love the almost burgundy shade and I wear it all the time!

What is your most expensive? 

Taylor by Taylor swift is probably my most expensive beauty product - it's £25 which thinking about it, it isn't that expensive. I love the scent of this perfume - it's quite woody and spicy but sweet at the same time (I am awful at defining smells)

2. 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I adore the apocolips lip lacquer by Rimmel but it has an awful smell which stops me from using it.  It's very pigmented and the colour lasts a very long time (take a look at my review of this product)

3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

This lip balm has THE MOST gorgeous smell EVER! It smells like fresh raspberries or raspberry yoghurt and is so nice on your lips, it is beautiful! It's by Nivea and is called Rasperry Rose.

4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?



This is a beautiful pastel eyeshadow palette by Claire's that I got 2-3 years ago.  Truth is, I should probably chuck it because it's so old but I adore the colours! I never really use it much anymore though because it's I the bottom draw of my makeup box and I don't go down there much, but this really is extreme laziness because the bottom of my draws is hardly out of reach the draws all together come to about 30cm, so you see my point! I also spilt blue nail varnish on it a year after I bought it (2 years ago) and I still can't be bothered to take it off with nail polish remover!!!

5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

I think that most girls will agree that mascara has the power to make you feel like you are the most confident, beautiful person in the world! It makes your face look more alive, especially if you have blond eyelashes like me, and more awake, like your eyes are listening. It is just amazing. Above is the they're real mascara by benefit. I love this mascara, the one in the picture is my mum's and I have a miniature one somewhere but I can't find it (aaahhh!) 

6. 
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Nothing. I have no interest in boys whatsoever.
7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

At the top of my birthday list is the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. I went to the Urban Decay counter the other day in house of Fraser and I was practically drooling over it (not literally, lol!) it is absoloutely gorgeous and if I chose the right shades I could wear it to school as well. My favourite shades are buzz, dust and trick! What are yours? X

Jelly x

No comments :

Post a Comment