Thursday 20 February 2014

Taylor Swift concert - 10/02/2014

Last week i went to Taylor's fourth RED concert in London and i think that it was quite literally the best day of my life.  Even my dad said it was one of the best concerts he's ever been to.  We were 3 or 4 rows from the stage (OMG) and i think i nearly fainted.  When Taylor first came on stage i burst into tears and carried on crying for about 20 minutes, if not more!  Below are some pictures that we took of the concert.

Her outfits are soooooo beautiful!  My favourite is the dress from treacherous,  it makes her look like a ballerina and the netting is just so gorgeous, makes her look weightless!

I literally don't know how she kept on dancing consistently for 2 hours.  She is quite amazing.  My mum's view of Taylor has gone up by loads and mine might have gone up a little, but i don't think it could have gone up much more because in my eyes she is pretty close to a literal angel.

In the restaurant beforehand


Treacherous

You belong with me

Outside the 02 arena in London

The lucky one

mean

state of grace

red

fearless


we are never ever getting back together

all too well

i knew you were trouble

Is there anything else you would like to know about the concert? Comment below!!!

Btw the RED tour is coming to asia in June!

Jelly xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment