Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday bath xxx

Today I had the most beautiful bath! The bath bomb turned my water bright blue, it was amazing!

I don't think that there is anything more relaxing that a nice, long bath! I must have spent 30 minutes in the bath today just relaxing! I love feeling clean, having smooth skin and smelling wonderful! It's nice to pamper yourself! Don't you think?
When is finished I put my hair in rollers ready for Connie's shopping party tomorrow and I'm listening to Katy perry 'one of the boys' 


Herbal essences intensive care hair mask + clean and clear morning energy daily facial scrub

I put the hair mask on after conditioner and you just leave it on for ten minutes while you shave your legs or whatever and then you rinse it off and leaves your hair feeling silkily smooth! Oh, and it smells DELICIOUS!

The scrub is sort of self-explanatory, you just rub it onto a face and it scrubs off any dead skin cells or dirt and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft!
Herbal essences ignite my colour shampoo+conditioner 

These smell absoloutely amazing!  They have extracts of Moroccan Rose in and it almost gives you shivers of excitement!  I don't dye my hair but it does good for split ends. 

Thankyou for reading!

Please follow x

Jelly x






No comments :

Post a Comment