Thursday 27 February 2014

Liebster award!

I was nominated for the famous liebster award by http://diamondsanddaydreamsxo.blogspot.co.uk/ for those of you who don't know, the liebster award is where you get nominated by another blogger if they think your blog is good, but it's only for people who have 200 followers and less.  It was created to open people's eyes to new blogs and bring the smaller blogs out into the open!


Questions:
1. Who is your style icon?
Taylor swift! Taylor is a huge inspiration to me and her clothes are beautiful! Her hair is always shiny and her curls (when she doesn't straighten them) are always so defined and clear. She is just simply beautiful.
2. What is one make-up product you couldn't live without?
I think most girls would agree with me that you just can't live without mascara, especially if you have blond eyelashes like me! I think that it just brings a persons face to 
Iife and makes them look more awake.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Hard one. I think my favourite place to live is where I am now. In a small village in a little cottage with roses round the front door and acres and acres of land. But maybe that's a bit boring? If I didn't live there I would live by the sea somewhere like Australia!
4. What is your favourite skincare product?
Clean and clear morning energy skin brightening daily facial scrub - being a teenager I get a lot of spots and so I use this to reduce them and give me a brighter face in the mornings.
5. Favourite band/singer?
Again, Taylor Swift. As I said she is a huge inspiration and her songs just describe my whole life and I can relate to them in so many ways! I've seen her live once and I was four rows from the stage, she was literally right there - I could practically touch her! It was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my whole life! My favourite band has got to be scouting for girls, they are a group that I have listened to my whole life and their songs bring back thousands of memories, I have seen them live twice! 
6. Favourite quote?
We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken - Taylor Swift
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
If I could survive off it I would have the cadburys marvelous creations - the one with the jelly beans - because it has chocolate, jelly beans and popping candy in which are my favourite foods ever!
8. Any fashion distasters?
I went to a non-school uniform day wearing purple tights and trunslucent neon, rainbow stripy socks and it didn't go down well.
9. Favourite film?
Pretty woman - best film I have ever seen in my whole life! Closely followed by 'the devil wears Prada'

My nominations:

http://loveyournailsxo.blogspot.co.uk
Anji from http://anjis-blog.blogspot.com
Olufumni from http://ladywannabeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Questions:

1) Who is your favourite beauty/style youtuber/blogger e.g. Zoella 
2) When did you start blogging?
3) Why did you start blogging?
4) What was the original colour of your blog?
5) What is your favourite film about makeup, beauty or fashion?
6) What is your favourite book about makeup, hair or fashion? This can be how-tos and tips
7) Who is your beauty guru/style icon
8) Who is your biggest inspiration?
9) What is your favourite makeup brand? E.g. Maybelline

Good luck everyone! Xxx





No comments :

Post a Comment