Wednesday 5 February 2014

New layout!

AS you may or may not have noticed, my blog has a new layout!

With the help of www.somethingswanky.com i have designed my blog! I used a website called Pic Monkey, which is a photo-editing website.  You can also create collages, buisneness cards and several other things using this website.  If you want certain designs you have to pay and become a royale member but i managed just fine with normal.  Go through something swanky and your very likely to come accross numerous posts on pic monkey as they have a partnership. I used www.image-maps.com to add links to my link bar thing (lol) and yeah!

Sorry this is a very short post but if you have any questions on how i did please comment below.  It's really easy, I'm 12 and i can do it so you probably can too ;)

Jelly x

No comments :

Post a Comment