Sunday 9 March 2014

What I'm wearing today 3


Pink sequinned crop top - New look - around £17
Black leather-look disco pants - New Look
Gold studded black heels - M&Co - £8 in the sale


I go to m&co quite a lot as I love the store and there is one in attleborough which is where my nan lives and is only 7 miles from where I live.  I must own about 20 pieces of clothing from there because I love it that much! I have only recently discovered the shoes that they have because I've only ever shopped in the Kylie section (9-13 years), which - by the way - is amazing! Their clothes are so trendy, cool and very mainstream. It's good because it focuses on teenager fashion, unlike a lot of kids brands who have very childish clothes for 11 year olds+ even though we only want the modern cool and trendy clothes and that's what Kylie gives! Anyway, back to the shoes, the shoes are all very trendy and cool. Although, there aren't many flats - they are mostly heels. But I'm not complaining!

I went to a party last night an these are the clothes that I wore! I wanted to choose something quite bold and sexy but elegant at the same time and I think I pulled it off. I later straightened my hair and did my makeup.

Me and my friend Carys before the party

How to makeup:

1) first I took the Nivea tinted moisturiser in natural and did my usual foundation routine
2) I then got my sleek blusher in flamingo and applied it to my cheeks
3) next I applied three coats of the they're real mascara by benefit
4) I then got Barry M dazzle dust in gold and applied it to the inner corners of my eyes
5) I then got my black pencil liner from accessorize and filled in my water line
6) I then got my scandal eyes liquid eyeliner in black from Rimmel and applied it very close to my lash
line - no wing
7) I then got my Effect 3D lipgloss from bourjois in no. 27 and applied it to my lips

I was going for a very subtle look so that my outfit could speak, if I had done my makeup as bold it would have made me look too over the top.

Carys wore a crop top with 'swag' on the front in bold letters with tights and shorts. She is wearing a Topshop gloss ink in a very deep, bright pink colour. She plaited her hair when wet and then blow dryed. She then took out the plaits and her hair came out VERY big and voluminous, she is very thick hair anyway.  The foundation she is using is the lasting perfection foundation from collection in ivory 2.

Thanks for reading xxx

Jelly xxxxxxxx




No comments :

Post a Comment