Saturday 21 February 2015

My Topshop wishlist

Hey!

This blog post is inspired by a post on one of my favourite blogs Rachel Coco. It is a wishlist for my favourite items from Topshop at the moment!

1) Stripe Print Tunic Dress
Costs - £42
This dress has a sixties vibe to it with a lot of the modern era. I like the colours that are threaded through the monochrome stripes. I like the abstract design with the stripes as it could be interpreted as many different things. I also like the shape - it's very sixties.  I do also like the length, it's quite short but the rest of the style takes away any element of looking tarty. I would wear this with my black denim jacket, tights and small ballet flats. I wouldn't wear any accessories as it would look over-the-top with the print on the dress.  As soon as i saw this dress i absolutely adored it, which is why it's on my wishlist.

2) Spot Print Swing Shirt
Costs - £36
I actually saw this item in the shop and i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it. I really love the colour of the spots with the green. It isn't like anything else i have in my wardrobe, it's different and it's eye-catching. I like collar (love a collar) and the length. When i saw it in the shop I thought it was a crop top but after looking online i realise it's a little bi longer than that which means it's good for spring and autumn.  I like how it's fun and sophisticated at the same time with, again, that small element of sixties fashion with the colours.

3) MOTO Bleach Short Dungarees
Costs - £38
I need a pair of dungarees really badly. I have two dungaree dresses but not any shorts. I liked this pair because they're relaxed and i like the colour. I think it would go with a lot of clothes that i have. I would like to wear them over sweet tops (like below) or over a collared shirt etc.



4) Textured Fisherman Knit Jumper
Costs - £36
I'm not too sure about this one, it's not something that i would usually buy. I like the vibrant colour - I can sort of see Taylor Swift wearing it in the 'red' era which is why it's on my wishlist. I need some jumpers to go over collared tops and I just quite like this one.

Costs - £42
I pinned these on pinterest a few months back because i just fell in love with them. I'm very into sixties and seventies fashion and these spoke to me like chocolate does. I like the shape - I've always like the shape of cigarette trousers because their not skinny but they're not flared either. They stop at sort-of 3/4 length and I just really like them. I like the colours as well - I like they grey with the red stripes. I also like their patching pair - the Stripe Tonic Print Bootcut trousers - like the way they fit.

Costs - £58
I have been after a boucle jacket for months and this is perfect. It looks modern and stylish with the pattern and zip with that old Chanel flair with the style and fit. I love the zip pockets- they give it an edge which most boucle jackets don't have.  A boucle jacket is a classic piece of clothing that belongs in every girls wardrobe and this one is just perfect for my style.

7) Dinosaur Print Skirt by The White Pepper
Costs - £40
Oh my gosh. The inner seven year old squealed with delight as soon as she saw this. I have never in my life seen a cuter skirt than this one. As cute as it is, it will also look quite sophisticated because it's not childish at all. It's a nice length and the dinosaurs are abstract. The cream colour in the back is a lot softer than white and I think this adds a nice touch.  This skirt would be amazing with my wardrobe. I would wear it with a black blazer, black shirt and some small kitten heeled pumps. It. Is. Awesome.

Like my wishlist? Please comment below and tell me what you think! Make sure to follow!

Ellie
xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment