Tuesday 29 July 2014

What I've been up to

Hey guys!

Firstly, i would like to apologise as it has (once again) been a while since i last posted so this is going to be quite a long one!

The reason i have not been posting as regularly as i would have like is that i have been very busy doing, well, doing this:



Yesterday me and my mum went to Wells, which is a beach in Norfolk (I live in Norfolk so it only took an hour and a half.  We went up the town, bought fish n chips (below), took pictures, went on an extremely (!!!) long walk around the woods that took us about an hour because we got lost. We also went on a little noddy train from the town to the car park so that we didn't have to walk - lol! 
I went almost no makeup yesterday! You proud?


On the noddy train






I decided to have a little fun with dramatic cat eyes! 


I have also started getting out the Wii fit + every day x2 so that i can do better in PE! It's really good fun and wakes me up in the mornings! It makes me feel like i am achieving something when I'm exercising as it shows how you're doing, which is brilliant!

Today i've also been sewing a skirt!

Love, Ellie xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment