Thursday 3 July 2014

Create the perfect hair-bump + Summer concert at OBHS


Hey guys!

It's Jelly, obvs! Today I'm going to tell you how to recreate a style that I have been using a lot lately - I used to do this style a lot when I didn't have a fringe (bangs for the non-British of you) before, but I always found it quite difficult, but since I got my fringe cut in it's become a lot easier.

You tend to see this style in soaps like Corrie and Eastenders because it's seen as a bit chavy but you can make it looks how you want.

With a fringe
This is a very easy tutorial and I hope to make it easy to follow as it is to actually do. 
1) First, curl or straighten your hair to what ever you prefer, but, if curling, do not curl the fringe as you want that to be smooth
2) Get your fringe and arrange it so that you have formed a bump on top of your head, if your hair tends to fall flat you can back comb the underneath but make sure you smooth the top afterwards.
3) Twist the bit of hair which isn't bumped (the bit you should be holding) and twist it lightly, making sure that the bump stays big. 
4) Get two miniature crocodile clips and clip one in either side of the twist.
5) Hairspray! Try not too make it crunchy as it won't look smooth.

Without a fringe
It's the so similar that I'm not even going to bother with numbers!
You get bits of hair from each side of you parting and do the same as above, the only difference being that you. You just might need a bigger clip!


You can also mess it up a bit, like the picture above. Make your hair wavy and big so that you don't look so pristine.





Straightening your hair adds a touch of 'modern' and 'mainstream' to the hairstyle.


Summer concert

On Tuesday there was a Summer concert at my school and I performed in it by myself for the first time!  It was really fun, even though I was up really nervous before hand.

The video of me singing is now on youtube and included below:







No comments :

Post a Comment