Saturday 12 July 2014

My mums 45th!


Hello everyone! 

I thought I would do a more relaxed post today to show you what I have been doing!
Yesterday my mum held a party for our family and her friends yesterday and so I Thoth I would show you a bit of what we did! Above is my mum, I bought her the hat for her birthday to match her birthday outfit! The top is from New Look and the hat is from Topshop in the sale for £7.Get the look - Angela Royden





Round top
newlook.com


Even&odd slim jeans
zalando.co.uk


Even&odd slip on shoes
zalando.co.uk


Topshop hat
£12 - topshop.com






I actually sang at the party - it was really good fun! My grandad bought me a mic which is amazing! It's really good fun deafening the neighbours (haha!) 
My mums cake!

My nan xxx

Sorry there isn't much to read - I'm super tired because of my sleepover! Lol 

Ellie xx

Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment