Sunday 8 June 2014

What I'm wearing today 6

Hello everyone!

I would first like to say I am very sorry do not posting in a while, I have had some hate at school for doing this and so I let it calm down before I did any more posts. 

A couple of weeks ago I went to a fancy-dress party and I decided to go as Madonna! I didn't spend a penny, I used old clothes and makeup. It's easier than you think!

Shoes - TK Maxx £20
Socks - Kylie at M&Co
Purple under skirt - H&M kids
Green skirt - next kids
Jacket - Kylie at M&Co
Pearl necklace - Accessorize 
Black choker - Claire's
Scarf (round head) - don't know 
Purple top - H&M kids
Green top - H&M
Black belt - don't know
Purple belt - dark dudes
Loom bands - Rainbow loom at Claire's
Scarf - not sure, possibly H&M or primark





No comments :

Post a Comment